Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase knowledge of key insurance concepts through training and study
- Accept, modify, or reject risks
- Attain premium, loss ratio and service goals as assigned
- Complete policy maintenance requirements
- Check issued policies for accuracy
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in written format. Strong negotiation skills. Solid customer service and relationship building skills. Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet researching.
- Make at least 3 marketing trips per year to meet face-to-face with brokers.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: